What Are Dental Implants?
Dental implants are man-made replacements for the tooth roots that have been lost. They behave exactly like real tooth roots--even bonding with the jawbone. These can be placed during a simple in office procedure. If you are missing one tooth, multiple teeth, or all of your teeth we have a solution for you. Often times you can leave the day of the procedure with a replacement tooth.Please also visit our Nobel Smile Advisor Section for more information
Why Dental Implants?
- Helps Prevent Bone Loss
- More Conseravative Treatment Option; No Grinding Down of Healty Teeth
- Helps Keep Other Teeth In Position
- Natural-Looking Results
- Life Long Solution
- Improved Quality Of Life
- Eat Whatever You Like
- Your Ability To Taste May Improve
- Allows You To Speak and Laugh Naturally
- Helps Keep You Looking Younger
Still have questions? Please Call our office to schedule a consultation to discuss how dental implants can improve your smile!